Adlersky district, Imeretinskaya lowland, Olympic Avenue, 21
Sochi Park is the first theme park in the country. For four consecutive years, he confirms the title of the first and best open-air amusement park in the country and the CIS with the number of visitors over a million people a year, and in 2016 he entered the top 25 best parks in Europe. On an area of 25 hectares in Sochi Park, there are 20 new modern attractions and the Bogatyr hotel-castle. The theme park has plenty of fun for visitors of all ages. It is interesting for all guests to attend a performance in a dolphinarium, watch a show, go through a quest or a master class. For the smallest in the park there is a corner with rocking rides. For older children – children’s and family attractions, where you can ride on your own or with your parents, the Cosmic Jungle rope park, a water development site in the Eco Village, science shows and an outdoor game lab. And teenagers and adults will enjoy unique extreme attractions.
Sochi Park implements a convenient for visitors concept of a single entrance ticket. A full day of stay in the park, an unlimited number of rental rides on the attractions, master classes, playgrounds, a dolphinarium and a variety of shows – all this the guest receives for the price of one ticket.
Opening Hours: in August park open from 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- 219/2 Lenina
The Adler dolphinarium “Aquatoria” was opened in 1998 and since then has been very popular among vacationers in Adler and tourists who have stayed in neighboring areas. The dolphinarium hall includes nine spectator sectors, seats up to a thousand people. In the center is a pool-arena with a depth of 6 meters. Bottlenose dolphins (cheerful Chacha and Rada), sea lion (artist Masha), beluga whales (Stepan and Piglet) perform in regular shows at the Adler Dolphinarium. The show program is organized at the highest level and will be interesting not only to children, but also to the adult audience. The part where dolphins perform is the longest. Local talents show the ability to sing, dance, perform acrobatic numbers. They also have other amazing abilities, because they are creatures with a highly developed intellect, and besides, they are distinguished by good learning ability. Dolphins are able to amaze spectators, they masterfully and funny play with the ball, jump high and synchronously, draw pictures, play counters and that is not all that they are capable of.
Opening Hours: Performances are held from Tuesday to Sunday at 12:00 pm, 3:00 pm; 6:00 pm
SkyPark AJ Hackett Sochi
- Krasnoflotskaya, s. Cossack ford,
Skypark is the first and so far the only adventure park in Russia at the height. Similar sites also exist in Australia, Singapore, China, France, Germany. The ideological inspirer and founder was extreme Alan Hackett, better known as AJ Hackett. The complex is located 17 km from Adler Train Station towards Krasnaya Polyana. The official opening of the adrenaline amusement park took place in June 2014.
The Sochi complex is distinguished by the fact that here, in the Akhshtyr Gorge, there is the longest suspended pedestrian bridge SkyBridge on the planet, designed according to the original design.
The price includes: parking, access to the park (one-time), unlimited walks on Skybridge, access to all viewing platforms, including the Bungy platform for 207 m.
The park presents such attractions:
- BUNGY 207 is a bungee jump from a height of 207 meters from a platform located in the middle of the Skybridge Bridge, which is one of the longest pedestrian suspension bridges in the world.
- BUNGY 69 is a jump from a height of 69 meters from a special platform, which is located at the beginning of the Skybridge Bridge. The platform is designed to perform more than 10 different jumps with an elastic rope – from classic upside down to the most incredible with a bicycle and other equipment.
- ZipLineis a breathtaking flight at an altitude of more than 200 meters from one side of the gorge to the other under the influence of gravity. A leisurely descent without free fall and magnificent views will allow you to fully enjoy the beauty and unique grace of the Akhshtyr Gorge from a bird’s eye view.
- Feel like a soaring bird over the Akhshtyrsky Gorge and see the beauty of the Sochi National Park at the high-altitude attraction Skypark MegaTroll – the fastest troll in the world, which can reach speeds of up to 120 km / h!
- SochiSwing – the highest swing in the world! The height of the swing arm reaches 170 meters, free fall – 4 seconds. An incredible pendulum flight over the gorge takes place from the platform at the beginning of the suspension part of the Skybridge Bridge. A swing will accelerate you to near space speed.
- SkySwing is the most affordable free fall attraction in Skypark. Classic rope jumping, jump with a dynamic rope 50 meters long. Unlike bungee jumping, it has a pendulum flight. The SkySwing flight path runs along an arc, like on SochiSwing, but the operator does not start you on SkySwing, you will have to step into the abyss from the platform in the middle of the bridge yourself.
- Mowgli is a rope park with a perfectly thought-out security system. Fastened at the beginning of the route, you in any case remain on insurance until the very exit.
- Route Via ferrata No. 1 leads to a small but very beautiful cave located in the rocky wall of the left bank of the Mzymta River of the Akhshtyr Gorge. The route has two parts: a smoothly descending, almost horizontal, and a vertical “difficult” part, equipped with steps so as not to cause unnecessary difficulties during movement. Numerous vines hanging from the cliff, and an unusual relief hide the main part of the route from the hot sun to 4 hours of the day. The coolness of the cave allows you to relax from the heat in the summer.
- The height of the climbing wall is 15 meters. It is designed for speed competitions in a record format. Installation work was carried out by the French company Entre-Prises. The main feature of a competitive climbing wall is the ability to fix a world record.
- Decembrists 78B, Loo,
This is the only water park on the Black Sea coast, which operates all year round, and the pools are filled with warm sea water. In the summer season, it is very popular among vacationers in neighboring resorts – Lazarevsky, Adler, Krasnaya Polyana. A monthly water park is visited by 35,000 people.
The area of the water park is 2 hectares. It has 20 water slides of various difficulty levels and 8 pools.
The water park includes an open summer part, operating from May to September, and a closed one, which operates year-round. Each part of the water park offers visitors fascinating attractions and entertainment. In the open part of the water park there are the most extreme slopes and a wave pool, play complexes for children and recreation areas. The closed part includes no less fascinating slopes, 3 pools with waterfalls and a spa complex.
The food court of the water park is represented by bars and cafes with a buffet system, lunch in which is included in the ticket price.
Daily, from 10:00 to 23:00.
Technical break from 19:00 to 20:00.
Water park “Amphibius”
Lenin, 219 / 2d
Water Park “Amphibius” in Adler is the whole water world, located on the Black Sea, and is one of the largest water-entertainment complexes in the Black Sea resorts. The water park area is more than 2 hectares. Water Park “Amphibius” has incorporated the most popular attractions, among which each visitor will be able to find entertainment in their mood. The food court of the water park is represented by a grill bar, a children’s cafe with a special menu and a pizzeria, where you can have a tasty snack and dine. There are also tents with ice cream and drinks.
Daily, from 10:00 to 23:00.
Technical break from 19:00 to 20:00.
From June to September: daily, from 10:00 to 18:00.
Trampoline center “Crazy Hall” in Sochi
Transport Street, 28
“Crazy Hall” is a trampoline center in Sochi. This trampoline arena is located in the Olimp shopping center, and it consists of giant platforms equipped with various obstacles and trampoline attractions. Here, each visitor has a great opportunity to have fun, assess their physical abilities and just have a good time with friends. In addition to standard sessions with trampolining, the Crazy Hall Trampoline Center hosts various events as well as sports, such as trampoline fitness.
Dinoclub – the world of dinosaurs
- International, 12
Dinoklub in Sochi is an interactive park of robotic dinosaurs offering an excursion into the Mesozoic era. You will meet 25 “growling” exhibits and watch an informative 3D film about the origin of life on Earth. Great for families with children.
Operation Mode: Daily, from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm