- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- Accommodation in single twin share room
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- First class or best available hotels in the area
- Professionally guided tour
- All meals included
- Beautifully illustrated souvenir map
- Departure Taxes or Visa handling fees
- Excess baggage charge
- First Entrance fees
- Increases in airfares or Government imposed taxes
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Porterage for a maximum of two bags per person
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
- Unlimited bottled water
- Visa arrangements
You can always additionally order
- A private boat ride along the rivers and canals of St. Petersburg to see the city from a completely new perspective.
- Russian museum.
- Faberge museum.
- Master class on making dishes of Russian cuisine.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Airport transfers and all transportation according to the itinerary.
- Rich sightseeing tours with professional preferred language speaking guides.
- Tourist Visa Invitation.
- International flights.
- Multiple arrival/departure transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Optional excursions and services.
- All personal expenses.
- Special Request.
- Medical Insurance.
- Supplement for right transfer (If the flight arrives & departs between 11:00 P.M and 06:00 A.M)
- TOUR PLAN
More about Saint-Petersburg
More about this tour
St. Petersburg is a Russian port city on the Baltic Sea. It was the imperial capital for 2 centuries, having been founded in 1703 by Peter the Great, subject of the city's iconic “Bronze Horseman” statue. It remains Russia's cultural center, with venues such as the Mariinsky Theatre hosting opera and ballet, and the State Russian Museum showcasing Russian art, from Orthodox icon paintings to Kandinsky works.